Which legal fields does UP cover?
Social insurance law
- Accident insurance
- Disability insurance
- Daily allowance insurance
- Unemployment insurance
- Unemployment insurance covers unemployment
- Occupational pension
- Supplementary benefits (SB)
- Family allowances
Liability law applies if you or your property suffer damage by another person. Here are a few examples:
- You fall on a construction site because of defective scaffolding.
- Two skiers crash into each other on a ski slope.
- You have a traffic accident while riding a bicycle.
- You scald yourself because of a defective hot-water bottle.
- You are hit by a falling object.